- Mansion Control is the name given to a product conceived by Garth Wayne Haslam in 1989.
- Mansion Control was first registered as a business name by Garth Wayne Haslam in 1992.
- Mansion Control is a business name that Garth Wayne Haslam, its owner, trades as.
- Mr Haslam completed a 2-year full-time course in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in 1984, and qualified with a BTEC National Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with distinctions.
- He has subsequently added a bachelors, a masters, and a doctorate degree to his qualifications. These are in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering & Communications, and Computer & Electronics Engineering Technology, respectively.
- He also has qualifications in: English Literature & Language, Mathematics, Geography, Metalwork, Physics, Chemistry, and Geometrical & Engineering Drawing.
- Joinery, Plumbing, and Handy-Man skills have been developed over many years, by applying his Electrical, Electronics, Computing & Communications skills to applications in homes and buildings, especially home and building automation, and water / energy saving systems. Mr Haslam has also completed many short courses, including: IT, PAT Testing, MS Office, Software Applications, Joinery, and Workshop Machinery Operation & Maintenance.
- He has also taught others as a lecturer and tutor, in a university, and at an IT training centre, and privately.
- Mansion Control can be found on the major search engines, and we advertise in the following directories: